Companion blog to The Social Poets for my favorite links:  coffee sites, favorite fellow poets, how to improve your writing and poetry, art,  educational links, social issues, social responsibility groups, politics, my Libation Friday! and Cheeky Quote Day! segments, Popular Posts on The Social Poets, Dennys Poems, word puzzle sites, music, cultural magazines, mountain climbing, music and travel.  

Thanks for visiting! Join me for coffee at The Social Poets, the main blog.  Photo by Ahmed Rabea @ flickr. - Denny Lyon

HOME: The Social Poets - main blog

02 November 2009

21 New Links Added Today!



From Denny: As I run across good links I like to post them right away. Now if I can just remember to post and let you know about it too... :) Today was a bonanza of writing links goodies.

Added to the category of Writing Links were 10 new ones.

Added a whole new category called Writing Forums and Groups - lots of free lance writing links that are helpful here for a total of 11 links.

*** Thanks for visiting and come back often as this page is regularly updated!

No comments:

The Institution of Silly & Meaningless Sayings